Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Littleport

We've tightened security a little on the blogs, so at least now we can write specifics here - names, locations, data etc.

We're in Littleport, where there is a large nuclear bomb device attached to a large server hub. These servers are underground, and reletively isolated and the amount of fissionable material wouldn't cause a destruction of the entire town - but a little is still enough for it to get noticed. I have noticed traces of another materials as well as the Uranium - an unknown one, and a mixture of Lithium, Soduim, Potassium, Flourine and Chlorine. Given the nature of the other elements, I don't really need much hints as to what the unknown compound will do. Obviously, the Li Na and K are being kept separate to the F and Cl. I just don't want to be around when it does mix - since they are all in their unstable states. Very strong oxidants and reductants.

So we did put a field around the room, however it was hard to put anything there that wouldn't be noticed since it's essentially a secret underground government server base, and human governments don't like others messing about with their things.

Alastor's looking in to what these servers are actually being used for as we speak, but their jobs are often so varied that I doubt it would give us an insight as to what Methias would want out of destroying it.

As for the murder of the man in the building in Kibworth Harcourt, I assume he came across the device and to silence him he was poisoned. The poison was a standard one known to us, but undetectable to human science at this stage. So I injected some common poison that they would be able to detect so their coroner would have a cause of death.

Wedge should only be a day or two away from returning, leaving Arthur to finish another week without her their to guide him. One year learning, one year training. Hopefully not much will happen until then, because it feels a little odd working without her. Just like we're missing something... that inquisitive mind. Not that we have specific duties or anything...it's just nice to have her around.

I've also picked up on another lead that I have to divulge once I get more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment