I am Dr. Julian. Medical Doctor.
I've been considering joining here after making the suggestion that Wedge do it, but I've been a little busy up until now to do it. That, and my brother Alastor has been nagging me to sign up already.
Personally I think he's excited by it. You should have seen the amount of time he spent choosing the design for his page.
I do wish that there was a messaging system available so that I could send messages through here as well...but I guess that's what our intenal email is for. I just ... I don't know. I want everything in one spot. It's strange - I'm talking to an arbitraty 'you' when I know the people who are going to be reading this. And referencing those people in the third person. I guess that's what a blog's all about though, isn't it?
Another upside - if I update this enough, then some of the people chasing me will know where I am and what I'm doing at a certain point in time so that they can understand why I can't see them straight away. Sometimes people and patients get very impatient. As I understand this blog is reasonably restricted, but it doesn't really matter if it's not. We just can't divulge many details.
As you may have noticed, I'm back in the UK. Had to come back from visiting Wedge early, can't say why really. But Alastor's still there and those two will be arriving within the next couple of weeks.
I did catch up with Arthur too when I got back - he's excited that Wedge is coming back. I guess 18 months is a long time for him, being that much younger than us. He wanted to know if there was a way to find out what she had been up to, and I mentioned our shift towards this blog world to keep track of things. He's probably gone off to get one too. Considering the reports we have to write, and the secrecy of our emails, it's nice to have a more casual writing forum.
I don't know if Al's going to update his very much, but expect to see a little from me.
Gah you really are going to be talking a lot here. And it's going to be updated all the time because of the different timestreams... So what might take you week to do will update every day. FUN. Sarcasm.
ReplyDeleteI see you're having fun.
ReplyDelete