Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Post Mortem

Ok so now I've completed a the post mortem on the body we brought back. Very little to say, actually. What intrigues me is that he died without much cause - the evidence demonstrates a sudden stop of the heart, perhaps by electricity. The injuries he sustained were in fact caused after death - good call Wedge. Well actually not all of them, it appears that the marks around his wrists happened just before death but because the timing is so close it is hard to tell without any penatrative wounds. The lack of bruising does seem strange since it is normally associated with the redness present. My assumption is that he was bound and brought there to that abandoned room where he died. Murdered, since the binds weren't found there, and any means of suicide (or murder) weren't present.
And of course there was the mark across the chest.

Quick summary, as I still have much to do. I am running a DNA test at the moment but I doubt anything will turn up - since DNA testing is rather useless to identify people without a registry or database of all DNA profiles.

1 comment:

  1. Send me the results of the analyses. I also doubt we'll come up with anything in the DNA, but I want to look at it to be sure. It's the residual chemicals that I am interested in.

    My guess is that he was taken against his will and bound to prevent him retaliating. A couple of bruises from putting up a fight, but it seems many marks from after death, so I'm thinking he was killed before the room and dragged up the stairs still bound. Well-placed electricity would be a safe bet. Is there a point of entry present?

    ReplyDelete