Sunday, 13 May 2012

Slow

Today passed pretty slowly. Not the boring kind, but the kind where you realise that it's almost as if time was moving at half the speed. I know that's not scientifically correct, since time doesn't really have a speed - can't explain it, but just know that it doesn't.

Sultan and Ramah are about to leave, though. I've missed them, and it's been great seeing them again...even if it was under such circumstances. The debrief went well, but Wedge will go into more detail when she gets a chance -she's off investigating something with Arthur right now.

So that leaves me just here alone - which is probably why everything is moving so slowly! Alastor should be returning home soon, he messaged me a few hours ago saying he was having trouble locating the last device.

During the debrief we discussed Arthur's position among us. It was decided to induct him completely - as far as anyone was concerned, he'd proven his worth and loyalty. It's not exactly like we advertise positions here or require any qualifications. So once we're all back together, we'll begin. Should be quite the shock for him, but I would imagine the greatest thing to become part of.

1 comment:

  1. Can you get something organized ready for in two weeks? I plan the induction at about then. And I don't want him to be restricted like he is now; I want him to have the same ability as we do.
    I'll send him to you tomorrow so you can make a start once you finish those tests.

    ReplyDelete